Our Commitment to You. We will:
- Provide you with free, detailed information about the exam (format, content, question types, fees, and scoring), and information on accommodations for disabilities.
- Develop and deliver the exam according to professional standards.
Treat you fairly and with impartiality, regardless of personal characteristics protected by law.
- Share our GMAC Privacy Statement with you and treat your personal information as stated in our privacy practices.
- Send you an Official Score Report online or by mail (if you have accepted your scores).
- Share your official scores with only those institutions or organizations you specify or allow (except when issues arise relating to your scores).
- Respond to you in a timely and helpful manner with information about how we will address your concerns.
Be a Responsible Test Taker