Our Commitment to You. We will:
- Provide you with free, detailed information about the exam (format, content, question types, fees, and scoring), and information on accommodations for disabilities.
- Develop and deliver the exam according to professional standards.
Treat you fairly and with impartiality, regardless of personal characteristics protected by law.
- Share our GMAC Privacy Statement with you and treat your personal information as stated in our privacy practices.
- Send you an Official Score Report online or by mail (if you have accepted your scores).
- Share your official scores with only those institutions or organizations you specify or allow (except when issues arise relating to your scores).
- Respond to you in a timely and helpful manner with information about how we will address your concerns.
Your Commitment to Us. You will:
- Read all the information in the GMAT Handbook.
- Familiarize yourself with the testing format and content.
- Arrive at the testing center with the proper identification.
- Follow the policies and procedures and report any violations you observe.
- Know the consequences if you do not show up, fail to complete the exam, or violate our policies.
- Read the GMAC Privacy Statement and know how your information will be collected and used.
- Share only your official scores with institutions.
- Send us any questions you may have about any of the information presented in the GMAT® Handbook or other GMAT publications and communications.
- Send us any concerns you may have about the testing process or your results.
This statement of your rights has been adapted with permission from the APA, AERA, and NCME Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing.