Location-Specific Identification Requirements
Select your country from the dropdown below to view current location specific identification requirements.
The following forms of identification are unacceptable and will not be accepted:
- Expired identification
- Passport cards
- Social security cards
- Draft classification cards
- Credit cards
- Employee or student IDs
- Letters from your university or college
- IDs with physical descriptions in place of photos
- Photocopies of any form of ID
- Selfies, portraits, or profile photos
- Any other kind of ID that does not meet the requirements described above
If you have questions about ID requirements, contact GMAC Customer Care
If you are a refugee, or have been granted political asylum, or for any other reason are not able to meet the identification requirements for the location you will be testing from, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 business days before you plan to schedule an exam. You must receive approval from test security for an identification requirement exception prior to scheduling your exam.