Register as a Test Taker with Disabilities
Review the six steps below for information about the accommodation request process. Most importantly, read both the GMAT™ Handbook and the GMAT™ Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities carefully. The GMAT™ Handbook provides critical information that every test taker, with or without a disability, must know to take the GMAT exam. The Supplement provides additional guidance on the process for requesting GMAT accommodations by disability type.
Requesting Reasonable Test Accommodations if You Have a Disability
If you believe you have a disability that prevents you from taking the GMAT Exam under standard conditions, you may request accommodations by completing these steps:
- Create a candidate profile in MBA.com that captures your contact information and provides an ID number. It is important that you do not register for the GMAT until you receive an accommodation decision. A standard testing appointment cannot be changed to an accommodated testing appointment, and you cannot register for an accommodated testing appointment until and unless we approve your accommodation request. If we approve your request, we will give you directions at that time as to how to schedule accommodated testing appointments.
- Read both the GMAT™ Handbook and the GMAT™ Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities carefully.
- Gather documentation as described by disability type in the GMAT™ Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Learning and Cognitive Disorders, Physical and Systemic Disabilities, Psychological Disabilities, Sensory Disabilities (Vision and Hearing).
- Click on ‘Apply for Accommodations’ button at the bottom of this page to complete an accommodation request and to attach your supporting documentation. We cannot accept accommodation requests that are submitted by email.
- You will receive a confirmation message via email after you have successfully submitted an Accommodation Request Form. Within 24 hours of your submission, your mba.com My Account page will also be updated to reflect any submitted accommodation requests.
- GMAC will send a written decision to the test taker with instructions for next steps.
Who to Contact for Support
GMAC makes all decisions regarding eligibility for accommodations on assessments. You should email GMAC at email@example.com if you have any questions about request preparation or about an accommodation decision you have received.
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions below about testing accommodations.