Sending Your Score to Up to Five Schools (for Free)
Exams Taken at a Test Center: To send your free Official Score Report for exams taken at a test center, you must select your programs at the test center prior to the start of your exam. At the start of the exam there will be a screen displayed that allows you to select up to five programs. Once you have made your program selections, they cannot be changed. If you accept your score at the test center, or reinstate it later, your score will automatically be sent to the programs you selected. (Learn more about cancelling and reinstating your score for exams delivered at a test center).
Exams Taken Online: To send your free Official Score Report for exams taken online, once you receive the email notification that it is available, you can log into your mba.com account and select the programs you wish to send your score too. You must send your free Official Score Reports within 48 hours of it being made available on mba.com. Via your mba.com account, can review your Official Score Report before deciding whether you want to send it to schools.
- Each Official Score Report sent will include the exam score for that channel only; score reports sent for test center-delivered exams will not include scores for online-delivered exams, and vice versa.
- For test-center delivered exams, each Official Score Report sent will include all test center-delivered GMAT exam scores that you have accepted within the past five years (GMAT test-center scores that you have canceled will not be shown).
- For online-delivered exams, each Official Score Report sent will include only the single score selected (no historical scores will be sent).
- Exam scores canceled due to a testing issue or policy violation will remain on your Official Score Report.
- Once your Official Score Report has been sent to programs, that action cannot be undone.
Sending Your Score to Additional Schools (for a Fee)
You can send your Official Score Report to as many additional programs as you like, as long as your score is no more than five years old. Additional score reports can be purchased for US $35 each via your mba.com account. Please note:
- For test-center delivered exams, if you purchase an additional score report within 72 hours of your exam, you will not be able to cancel your Official Score Report.
- Score reporting fees are non-refundable.
If you have scores older than five years but less than 10 years, you may ask to send these scores to programs as long as you have not taken the GMAT exam within the past five years. Please contact GMAC Customer Care for more information.
Privacy Information Specific to Your Score