Our Online Testing Policies & Procedures
The GMAT™ exam is owned by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). We develop and deliver the exam with the help of our service providers. Together we have established terms and conditions including testing policies and procedures, to enhance the test environment and the validity and the security of the GMAT exam.
Read the GMAT™ Policies and Procedures prior to registering for the exam, where you must agree to all terms and conditions stated on the website. Paying particular attention to the identification requirements. Candidates are advised to check the handbook periodically for updates.
The GMAT™ Online Testing Policies & Procedures covers a range of important and valuable information regarding the GMAT™ exam, such as:
- Rights and responsibilities of test takers
- Registration and scheduling instructions
- Test fees, policies, and procedures
- What to expect on exam day
- Testing rules
- Receiving and evaluating your score
- Sharing your score report with schools