Why Take the GMAT Exam?
The GMAT® Exam Helps You Stand Out
If you are serious about business school, take the GMAT exam. Schools know that if you take the GMAT exam, you are serious about earning a graduate business degree. They also know it’s a proven predictor of your ability to succeed in your chosen program.
Take the one business school exam that elevates you from the rest of the pack because it:-
- Demonstrates your commitment, motivation, and ability to succeed in business school.
- Measures your critical thinking and reasoning skills, the two most relevant skills to the world’s top graduate business programs.
- Increases your earning potential and open a world of opportunities
- Business schools trust the GMAT exam to inform admission decisions
Fast Facts About the GMAT Exam
- For more than 60 years, the GMAT exam has been the most widely used exam for MBA admissions.
- 9 out of 10 new MBA enrollments are made using a GMAT score*.
- 200,000 candidates worldwide take the GMAT exam each year.
- 7,000 MBA and Masters programs use the GMAT exam.
- 2,300+ schools use the GMAT exam.
- 110+ countries receive score reports.
- 650 testing centers in 114 countries in 114 Countries administer the GMAT Exam.
*Refers to the FT-100 Global MBA Programs, 2017
Ensure Your Talent Never Goes Undiscovered
The GMAT exam is more than exam. It is about opportunity. It gives you the opportunity to showcase yourself, to elevate yourself to reach your highest aspirations and realize your potential.