Four Steps to Schedule Your GMAT™ Exam
We recommend you register two to three months prior to your preferred test date, although, you may register up to six months in advance. Use the Registration and Score Reporting Timeline in the GMAT™ Handbook to assist you in selecting your test date.
Step 1: Gather information
Make sure you have following information when scheduling your GMAT exam:
- The application deadlines for your chosen graduate business programs.
- Location-specific regulations that may apply to you.
- Any special scheduling instructions if you have a disability and are receiving any testing accommodations.
- An idea of how long you will need to prepare for the exam.
- Test center sites near you.
Step 2: Build your timeline
- Use the information you gathered in Step 1 to build your timeline.
- Add extra time if you are registering by mail or paying by personal check or money order.
- Add extra time if you are applying for testing accommodations.
Step 3: Schedule and pay for your exam
- Two ways to schedule your exam:
- Pay for your exam by credit card or debit card, check or money order. GMAT Exam Fees and Payment Information.
Step 4: Review your confirmation
- Ensure your name listed on the confirmation EXACTLY matches your form of identification.
- Confirm that your GMAT test date and test center are correct. Note: If your test center says “DoD” or “Military,” make sure you have the proper identification before your test date.