During your GMAT™ online exam you will have access to an online whiteboard to work through equations, use for scratch work, and take notes on. With the online whiteboard you will have almost an endless canvas to work on, so there is no need to erase your work as you move through your exam.
A practice online whiteboard is available at the bottom of the page.
Highlights of the online whiteboard
Leverage the Pan tool to reveal a new part of the whiteboard to work on and drag back to reveal your previous thoughts or work. You can move the whiteboard around your screen as you work on your exam to conveniently reference it simultaneously with the questions. The whiteboard will be with you throughout your exam, you can open and close it with the whiteboard icon at the top of your screen.
With the online whiteboard, you can:
- Write out equations or text or use it for scratch work
- Enter text via the text box (you will not be able to copy/paste from the exam questions into the whiteboard during the exam)
- Draw shapes and lines
- Pan across the whiteboard, and zoom in and out, to use different areas to do your work on the same whiteboard screen
- Erase or clear to start something new – remember your work will be accessible in every section during your entire exam
- Resize or move the whiteboard around your screen
Ready to begin practicing with the online whiteboard?
How the whiteboard works – your reference guide
Learn what you can do with each of the whiteboard tools
Practice Using the Online Whiteboard