Take the GMAT™ online exam in the comfort of your home. Appointments are available around the clock providing you additional convenience and flexibility.
Register for your GMAT™ Online Exam
The GMAT™ online exam offers the convenience of taking your exam around the clock. To register for your GMAT™ online exam:
- Create or Log In to your mba.com account
- Click the “Register for the GMAT Online Exam” button, select the GMAT™ Online exam, find your preferred appointment date and time, and finalize your registration.*
*Disability accommodations – If you are planning to request a disability accommodation for the GMAT™ online exam, do not schedule your appointment until your accommodation is approved. Please begin by following the process to register as a test taker with disabilities.
Accommodations available include 50% and 100% extra time along with an extended break of 16 minutes.
Registration Costs and Fees
GMAT™ online exam registration is US $250 and includes complimentary unlimited score report sending. Select the date range based on when you intend to schedule your appointment below to learn more about reschedule and cancellation fees.
Fees for Exams
|Registration Fee – Including complimentary unlimited score report sending||US $250*|
|More than 60 days before appointment||US $50|
|15 to 60 days before appointment||US $ 100|
|14 days or less before appointment||US $150|
|More than 60 days before appointment||US $150|
|15 to 60 days before appointment||US $175|
|14 days or less before appointment||US $200|
*In India, price is inclusive of GST.
Log into your mba.com account and click the "Reschedule" or “Cancel” links next to your appointment details to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
You may pay for your GMAT™ Online exam with any of the forms of credit card or debit card listed below, please consider the following:
- We accept: VISA, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Charges on your credit card statement will most likely appear as EXAMITY LLC.
- If your credit or debit card is declined, your appointment will be automatically canceled. You are responsible for scheduling another test appointment with a valid payment.
- If you use a stolen or fraudulent credit or debit card, your registration will be canceled, any of your previous GMAT scores may be canceled, and Graduate Management Admission Council may notify both schools and law enforcement authorities.
- If you wrongfully challenge or dispute the fee with your credit card company, you may be blocked from taking further exams or from requesting additional score reports.
In India, some banks will not allow debit cards to be used on the internet unless the merchant participates in Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code. This requires that the customer enter a pin number. We do not participate in this program. Please contact your bank for assistance. Some banks may be willing to issue their customers a special one-time-use card or lift the pin restriction, so you can use it on our website.
You are required to present an original (not a photocopy) ID that is valid (unexpired) and government-issued. All IDs must include the candidate's name and a recent, recognizable photo. All IDs must have a first and last name that matches the first and last name the candidate used to register for the exam.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Driver’s license‡
- Military ID (including spouse and dependents)
- Identification card (national or local)‡
- Registration card (such as green card, permanent resident, visa)‡
- Aadhaar card for residents of India. Learn more about the Aadhaar card identification requirements
‡ We know under the current COVID-19 pandemic some services and access has been interrupted. As a result, IDs with an expiration date between January 01, 2020, and the date of the exam will be accepted.