Consider the GMAT Handbook your comprehensive guide to everything you need to know about registering for and taking the GMAT exam.
The GMAT Handbook (pdf) covers a range of important and valuable information regarding the GMAT exam, such as:
- Rights and responsibilities of test takers
- Registration and scheduling instructions
- Test fees, policies, and procedures
- What to expect on exam day
- Testing rules
- Receiving and evaluating your score
- Sharing your score report with schools
Quick tip: Read the GMAT Handbook prior to registering for the exam, where you must agree to all terms and conditions stated in the Handbook; pay particular attention to the identification requirements.