Manage Your Appointment
Reschedule or Cancel Your Exam Online or by Phone
Please note that there is a fee to reschedule or cancel your exam appointment based on the following rescheduling and cancellation deadlines. See full schedule of fees for the GMAT® Exam and related services.
Refer to the GMAT® Handbook for the policies and fees related to rescheduling and cancelling your GMAT exam. If you have questions about canceling your GMAT exam, please contact GMAT Customer Service in your region.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Deadlines
More Than 7 Calendar Days Before Your Test Day
- Reschedule: US$60 (payable each time you reschedule)
- Cancel: Refund US$80
7 Days or Fewer Before Your Test Day
- Reschedule: Pay full registration fee
- Cancel: No refund
For example, if your GMAT exam is scheduled for a Monday at 8 am, you must reschedule or cancel by 7:59 am the previous Monday to avoid losing your entire fee.
Special Considerations for Rescheduling or Cancelling Your Test Date
- You can reschedule or cancel your exam online or by phone. If you reschedule or cancel by phone, you will be charged an additional service fee of US$10.
- You cannot make changes within 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you miss your scheduled appointment, you will not receive a refund. You may schedule a new exam without waiting a full 16 days.
- If you scheduled your exam with accommodations (LINK), refer back to your approval letter for the number to call.
- To reschedule your appointment in a country other than the one in which you scheduled your original exam appointment, please contact us (LINK) by phone.
Is Your Test Center in China?
If you wish to cancel your GMAT exam, you may do so by clicking the Cancel Your GMAT Exam button below. You will be required to log in to the website to cancel your appointment online.
Test takers in China may also cancel their appointments by fax or email by using the information below. Please send your full name and GMAT ID to the following:
Is Your Test Center in the European Union?
If testing within the EU, full refund is provided if the appointment is canceled within 14 days of the registration date. Please contact GMAT Customer Service by phone at +44(0)1618557219 or live chat via mba.com.
Is Your Test Center in South Korea?
- More than seven calendar days before the schedule test date and time – US$150 refund
- Within seven calendar days before the scheduled test date and time – US$50 refund
Is Your Test Center in South Africa?
Full refund is provided if the appointment is canceled within 7 days of the registration date. Please contact GMAT Customer Service by phone at +44(0)1618557219 or live chat via mba.com.