Can’t wait? Get instant access from efficientlearning.com/gmat/prepguides/official-ebook
Take the first step in your GMAT® preparation journey, and purchase the GMAT® Official Guide 2018. The new edition includes 15% new questions and exclusive access to the same questions from this guide online including 58 integrated reasoning questions available online only at https://www.efficientlearning.com/support/gmat/. Don’t waste time practicing with fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time with the GMAT® Official Guide 2018, using real questions from actual past exams.
The GMAT® Official Guide 2018 helps you improve your quantitative, verbal and integrated reasoning skills with over 900 practice questions and answer explanations from real exams. Focus your study on where you need the most help. This guide offers:
- 900 real questions from past GMAT exams, including 130 never-before-seen questions
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Comprehensive math review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
The GMAT® Official Guide Online provides you access to the same questions – including 58 integrated reasoning questions – online at https://www.efficientlearning.com/support/gmat/, where you can build your own practice sets. This platform offers
- Ability to review and reattempt practice sets to improve performance
- Options to build unique practice sets based on question types, difficulty level, and other filters.
- Key performance metrics to help you assess weak areas
Frequently Asked Questions about the Official Guides
To access the online question bank, you must have the latest version of one of the following browsers: Firefox 20+, Chrome 20+, Internet Explorer IE10+, Mac Safari 6.0+. Supported OS: Mac, Windows 7+
Please note: The online component will expire one (1) year from the date of activation.
The shipping speed varies depending on the carrier you choose. It can take up to three (3) days for your order to ship. Please see below for the shipping times in your region:
If you are located outside of the U.S.:
Note: International shipment times does not include Customs.
If you are located in the U.S.:
- USPS – 2 to 8 business days
- UPS Ground – 1 to 6 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 to 3 business days
- FedEx Ground – 1 to 6 working days
If you are located in Canada:
- UPS Ground – 4 to 10 business days
Once your package has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation along with the tracking number to track your package. There is no signature required for the packages.
For further questions regarding your Shipment Status, please contact our shipping partner, AskNet, directly: https://gmac.support-asknet.com/en/support/home. They will be happy to assist you with the details of your shipment.