Test Centre COVID-19 Guidelines for Candidates
See the following information, or download the COVID-19 Guidelines in PDF form.
Candidates must provide Self Declaration, mentioning that they do not have any of the following symptoms
- Cold & Cough
- Difficulty in Breathing
Before, During, and After the Exam:
- Candidate should display the admit card and necessary documents for verification maintaining the recommended distance.
- Candidate should always wear the mask and carry their own transparent water bottle and sanitizer, as needed. Face shield and gloves are preferred for additional safety. Venue will NOT provide the masks. Candidate will be disallowed to take test without masks unless it is exempted by local Government authorities, at the time of conducting the exam.
- Candidates backpacks and all other belongings needs to be kept at the locker provided at the Test Center. Test Confirmation e mail/Hall Ticket on the mobile to be displayed during check in and the mobile to be kept inside the locker.
- Only the Candidate will be allowed inside the test centre campus: Parents, Guardians or any other person will NOT be permitted to enter or wait inside the test centre.
- Follow social distancing of 3ft while seating and standing inside the exam centre.
- Follow instructions on your admit card strictly.
- AC to be operated based on the Local Conditions, ensure adequate Ventilation and lighting.
- Report to exam conducting body @ 9513850009 along with GMAC ID if you are disallowed to take the test for any reason.
- Keep admit card, ID proof on the table while taking the exam to enable invigilator to verify.
*The exam booking confirmation email will carry the latest guidelines if anything changes due to govt. directives