Finance Course Learning Outcomes
- Utilize the terminology and math used in time value of money calculations.
- Perform standard TVM calculations in a spreadsheet.
- Identify how business performance is measured by managers.
- List the basic types of debt and equity.
- Perform basic calculations to show those values.
- Utilize the terminology and math used to value business and cash flows.
- Perform a basic discounted cash flow valuation in a spreadsheet.
- Identify the relationship between interest rates and risk.