Accounting Course Learning Outcomes
- Identify the four financial statements’ purpose and know how decision-makers use financial statements.
- List accounting standards and principles’ role in providing relevant and useful financial information.
- Analyze the effect of Accounting transactions on financial statements using the accounting equation.
- Apply revenue and expense recognition Accounting principles to explain the difference between cash and accrual accounting.
- Apply debit and credit conventions to record accounting transactions.
- Prepare financial statements by employing the accounting process of journal entries, T-accounts, and trial balances.
- Identify the content, structure, and interrelationships of financial statements.