The One Thing You Need to Start Your GMAT™ Prep
The GMAT™ exam is the next step in your b-school journey and it’s time to start preparing.
But with so many prep materials in the market – each proclaiming to be the best – it can be confusing to know where to begin.
After all, you want to make the most of your study time to stand out to b-school admissions.
The GMAT™ Official Guide Bundle 2020: eBooks + Online Question Banks has everything you need to get you started. It is the most expansive overview to help you study smarter and increase your test-taking abilities so that you can stand out to b-school admissions.
And the best part? All the questions are from past GMAT exams. It is your one-stop, official source for GMAT prep.
Get your most comprehensive study collection with the GMAT Official Guide Bundle 2020. Here’s what you get:
1. Three downloadable books — a total of over 1,700 questions!
- GMAT™ Official Guide 2020
- GMAT™ Official Guide Verbal Review 2020
- GMAT™ Official Guide Quantitative Review 2020
2. Three Online Question Banks – an interactive tool to customize your studying by:
- Building your own practice sets based on difficulty and question type.
- Viewing performance metrics to focus your study.
- Practicing time management in exam mode.
3. Mobile app – access to the Online Question Banks:
- Work offline – once the content has been downloaded to your device.
- Switch seamlessly between devices
- Practice on the go!
The GMAT Official Guide Bundle 2020: eBooks + Online Question Banks are more than questions with answer explanations. You will also get a thorough overview of the exam and learn what content is – and isn’t – on the exam, to help give you an edge.
Purchase today on efficientlearning.com and study with confidence knowing that you’re using the only guides available from the makers of the GMAT exam.
And now through May 21, get 15% off the GMAT Official Guide Bundle 2020.
P.S. Learn what others have to say:
First, I absolutely love the books! Everything is easy to find and well organized. Second, I am in love with the online questions because I get to choose how I will take the questions, how many, the difficulty of the questions, and make notes on each questions and review everything at the end. It's really fun and I feel that this will help me get a good score on the GMAT (fingers crossed!)
– Erica 12/14/18
This 2019 bundle provided me with excellent practice materials to score 720 on actual GMAT in Aug 2018.
– M.Tan 8/13/18
– S. Sarwar 2/9/19