Your Guide to Applying for an MBA as a Working Professional
Are you ready to break into the next level of management and earn a higher salary? Going back to school for your MBA adds tremendous value to your career, equipping you with the credibility, opportunities, and skills to take your career to new heights. The question is: how do you get into one of your top choice MBA programs for working professionals?
Navigating the MBA admissions process is a unique challenge for any applicant – regardless of their level of experience and qualifications. Having a little insider advice from experts can go a long way toward you submitting your best possible business school application and getting into one of your top choice programs.
MBA application guide for working professionals
In the mba.com MBA Application Guide for Working Professionals gives you the information and guidance you need to craft applications for Executive MBA, Part-Time MBA, or Online MBA programs that elevate your story and help you stand out from the pool of other qualified applicants.
Get exclusive, insider advice on how to:
- Define your personal brand and tell a compelling story with your application
- Be strategic about when you submit your applications
- Put together an MBA resume (and how it differs from a professional resume)
- Write unique and authentic admissions essays
- Choose who will write your letters of recommendation and tips for managing the process
Click below to download your free guide.