What is GMAT™ Official Quantitative Practice?The GMAT™ Official Quantitative Practice is a tool that provides users with the opportunity to take three computer-adaptive quizzes focused on the quantitative reasoning section of the GMAT exam.
Is GMAT™ Official Quantitative Practice the same as GMAT Focus?GMAT™ Official Quantitative Practice is the new version of GMAT Focus and contains the same real GMAT questions and the same adaptive algorithms.
I purchased GMAT Focus. Can I use GMAT Official Quantitative Practice?
If you purchased GMAT Focus and have NOT yet used the authorization code to activate the product, you can go to gmatofficialquant.com and follow the directions for activating your product.
If you purchased GMAT Focus and have used the authorization code to activate the product, you will have to access the product from GMAT™ Official Quantitative Practice website and may need to update your password. Once you are able to login, you can continue to use the previously activated product on GMAT™ Official Quantitative Practice.
How do I access GMAT™ Official Quantitative Practice?
To activate the product, follow the steps listed below:
1. Go to gmatofficialquant.starttest.com
2. Enter the authorization code that came with you purchase under “Login with Authorization.”
3. Follow the directions for creating an account.
4. You should receive an email from GMATsupport@testsys.com (check your spam folder if you don’t see this in your inbox). Click on the link to verify your email address.
5. Login using your email and password.
Is the adaptive algorithm in GMAT Official Quantitative Practice the same as the adaptive algorithm in the real GMAT exam?
GMAT Official Quantitative Practice is designed as a diagnostic tool only and uses different algorithms than the ones in the real exam. For a simulation of the real exam, check out GMAT Official Practice Exams, which do use the same algorithms as the real GMAT exam.