Add to your free GMAT® Official Starter Kit + Practice Exams 1 & 2 with four full-length practice exams with advanced score reporting and 404 practice questions and answer explanations – including 200 Quantitative, 180 Verbal, and 24 Integrated Reasoning questions – never before seen in any other GMAT® exam product. Purchased together, the GMAT® Official Practice Questions + Exams 3 to 6 reinforces the knowledge, skills, and strategies you need to arrive on test day fully comfortable, confident, and prepared for your best GMAT exam.
Still using the GMATPrep® Software product? You can purchase GMATPrep® Software Study Collection here.
There are no refunds for digital products.
GMAT® Official Practice Questions + Exams 3 to 6 include GMAT® Official Practice Exams 3 & 4, GMAT® Official Practice Exams 5 & 6, and GMAT® Official Practice Questions in one convenient bundle.
GMAT® Official Practice Exams 3 & 4, and GMAT® Official Practice Exams 5 & 6 are accessible via your mba.com accounts after purchase. Key benefits of EACH product include:
- Two full-length computer adaptive practice exams* that match the shortened exam structure – 79 questions across IR, Quantitative, and Verbal sections (answer explanations not included)
- Practice exams that leverage same scoring algorithm as the real GMAT exam, enabling you to get the best predictor of your exam day score
*Note: If you attempt to take either practice exam more than once you may see repeat questions.
GMAT® Official Practice Exams 3 to 6 are available in your dashboard for 12 months upon activation.
The additional 404 GMAT® Official Practice Questions are accessible via your mba.com account after purchase. Key features include:
- The ability to create your own custom practice question sets by question type and difficulty
- Options for study mode – which immediately reveals the answer explanation, or exam mode – which does not show you the answer explanation, allowing you to prepare in the mode that works best for you
- Integrated performance and time management reports to help you gauge your progress and focus your study efforts
GMAT® Official Prep will help you prepare, practice and improve:
- Prepare: learn about the test, the math skills you will need, and a step-by-step guide to getting ready for the GMAT® exam
- Practice: try real GMAT® exam questions (90 are included), review your progress, and apply what you’ve learned in two full-length GMAT® exams
- Improve: explore strategies to help you go further and find additional prep tools to meet your needs
The additional 404 GMAT® Official Practice Questions are available in your dashboard for 12 months upon activation.
Internet Access: You must have access to the internet to use the GMAT® Official Practice Exams and Practice Questions on the online platform.
OS: Browser Compatibility
- Mac OSX 10.7+: the latest version of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer
- Windows 8+: the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer
- iPhone, iPad 2, iPad 3/Air, or iPad Mini with IOS 9+: the latest version of Safari
- Android tablet or phone with OS 4.3+: the latest version of Chrome
- Windows 8 tablet: the latest version of IE
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Recommended screen resolution: 1600 x 900 (browser window can be zoomed in or out to preferred view)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (US and Canada): +1 866 739-0238 (toll free)
- Phone (international): +1 703 668-9604