The GMAT® Enhanced Score Report (ESR) will help you understand your performance, its potential impact on your graduate school applications and focus your study efforts for a future sitting of the exam. The ESR can help you speak to admissions staff about your skills, help you improve skills before arriving in the classroom or, should you decide, help you focus your prep efforts. Whatever decision or direction you decide to take, the GMAT® Enhanced Score Report will help you better evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and gain more confidence with improved features. Click here to view a live ESR Demo.
Please note: This is not your official score report. The Enhanced Score Report is an add-on product that can be purchased before or after your exam. The ESR is available to those who have taken the exam after October 1, 2013, for five years after your exam date.
Gain a better understanding of your performance on the GMAT with a comprehensive report that offers insight into your scores on each section of the exam. Key features include:
- Overall section performance ranking
- Tables that show performance as you progress through the verbal and quantitative sections
- Detailed level of performance by fundamental skills, such as critical reasoning, sentence correction, reading comprehension, geometry, and value/order/factors, in verbal and quantitative sections
- Performance ranking by question type
- Time management section
- Percentage of questions answered correctly
- Ability to benchmark against other test takers from the past three years
- Customized summary report for each section that assesses strengths and weaknesses
- Average difficulty per question showing how well you performed on more difficult questions
- Help section with information about how to read each tab and other frequently asked questions
The ESR can be purchased before or after your exam. The ESR is available to those who have taken the exam after October 1, 2013, for five years after your exam date.
Please note: This is not your official score report. The Enhanced Score Report is an add-on product.
GMAT Enhanced Score Report End-User License Agreement
Enhanced Score Report Frequently Asked Questions
The process to access your report is designed to provide the best security for your personal information. Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an activation code to access the GMAT Enhanced Score Report (ESR). Visit mba.com/mygmat to apply the activation code for any permissible GMAT exam. You can also find the activation code at mba.com/mypurchases. After the code is activated you will receive an email containing a 24-hour link to your ESR. Once the link has expired you may return to mba.com/mygmat as often as you like to request another. The ESR will be available for five years.
The Enhanced Score Report tool has been developed for a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
Microsoft Windows 7 & 8.1; Mac OS X v10.8 or later; and, iOS 7.0 +
Firefox version 25+ or higher, Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Safari version 6 or higher, and Chrome version 31 or higher.
*All digital products are a final sale purchase with no refunds.
*Service advisory: Some users in China are experiencing issues viewing the graphical elements of their Enhanced Score Reports. If you have trouble viewing your ESR, please contact us.