After the exam taker is checked in for the appointment by the exam centre administrator, s/he will be taken to the computer where the exam taker will be seated to take the exam.
- After the welcome screen, You will be presented with a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) screen. You must accept the NDA in order to proceed with the exam.
- You must click on “Yes, I Accept” on the NDA screen to start your exam. In case you click on “No, I do not Accept” deliberately or by mistake, you will be prompted to change the option and if you still click on “No, I do not Accept”, your exam will end. You will not be able to resume the exam that day under any circumstances. exam centre staff will not be able to reverse the acceptance and you will lose the exam attempt and forfeit the exam fee.
Section Order Selection
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam allows you to select your preferred section order, which means you can choose the order of NMAT by GMAC™ exam sections to be tested on.
- Each of the three sections has individual section timings.
- In case you complete the section (answering) before the section time expires, any balance of time will not be added to the next section(s).
- The next section has its own time allocation and you must complete the section in the allotted section time.