The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is a global non-profit organization comprised of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC is the owner and administrator of GMAT exam and NMAT by GMAC™ exam.
We at GMAC believe that business and management is critical to the socio-economic well-being of society and that is why we advocate graduate management education to individuals and society.
We also strive to increase access to grow the candidate pool and also meet the needs of management schools and students, through a wide range of products, services, and programmes. GMAC serves as the primary source of research and information about quality graduate management education.
The Value of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam
As a candidate interested in pursuing an MBA or other graduate management degree in India, South Africa, Philippines, Nigeria and Morocco you are faced with an important choice – which test or tests should you take to pursue the career of your dreams. Here are four reasons why you should take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam:
Accepted by leading business schools in emerging markets
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is used for admissions to some of the leading graduate business programmes in emerging markets including India, South Africa, Philippines, Nigeria and Morocco. Brought to you by the makers of the GMAT exam, the NMAT by GMAC™ exam measures the skills required for academic success in management programmes.
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is designed to give you the confidence to perform to the best of your ability. The exam is Candidate friendly, allowing you to choose the Section order and there is no negative marking. Importantly, the Test Preparation material helps you familiarize yourself with the question format and content being measured on the NMAT by GMAC™ exam. Remember – preparation boosts confidence and performance.
- See the full list of accepting institutions here.
High quality assessment from the makers of the GMAT exam
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam has been a symbol of quality since it was first introduced – enabling test takers to access graduate management education and a career of choice, while providing schools access to top talent.
Designed to build confidence
- Taking the test multiple times: You can take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam three times in a given testing year. This gives you the confidence that you have more than a single opportunity to perform your very best. (The NMAT by GMAC™ exam registration and the School Application process are two separate steps. We encourage you to keep checking for any changes in the program eligibility criteria and admission process of the NMAT by GMAC score accepting programs on the University/B School Website.)
- Choose the section order: The NMAT by GMAC™ exam allows you to choose the order in which you respond to each of the sections on the test. This allows you to play to your strengths.
- No negative marking.
- Availability of Official Practice material: It is important to prepare for the test in order to perform to the best of your ability. Preparation helps familiarize you with the formats of the questions and the content that is being measured on the NMAT by GMAC™ exam. You can access the NMAT by GMAC™ exam Official practice materials available both as online practice exams and physical-cum-electronic official guide which has questions taken from actual NMAT exams administered in the past. While the online practice exams are available on this website the official guide both physical copy and kindle version are available for purchase.
Designed for your convenience
- Testing Window: You can choose your preferred date during the testing window.
- Self-scheduling: You can choose your test appointment date, time and location in real-time based on the availability of test slots at test centre (applicable for India only) or in online proctored exam from home.
- Register for the NMAT by GMAC™ exam from your mobile: Allowing you to register anytime and anywhere.
- Applying to business schools after reviewing results: You can select schools to send your scores while registering for NMAT, post registration and also after reviewing your results.