Registering for NMAT by GMAC exam is simple and convenient. Follow the following easy steps and complete your registration.
Note: Candidates are required to visit respective university/college/school website for details of their admission procedure. You have to submit their respective form separately.
Registration and Payment
1. Create an account on register.nmat.org using a valid email address.
2. Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use for identification on the day of the exam. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your Photo ID.
4. Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 5 programmes are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of USD 5 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of 5 programs.
5. You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your Photo ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must show to the test centre administrator at the test centre or to the online proctor.
6. Once you submit your registration form, you will be enabled for scheduling your exam in schedule exam section.
7. Schedule your exam and make payment of the test fees.
(Note: Once you have booked your exam, you cannot reschedule to a different mode for the same attempt. However, you can choose the exam mode again, while scheduling the next attempt.)
For example: if you have scheduled your first attempt at the test centre then you can’t reschedule that exam to an online proctored exam at home or vice-versa. However, you can again choose your exam mode to test at a Test Centre or Online Proctored at Home when you schedule your Retake 1 or Retake 2.
Schedule Online Proctored Test at Home
- Click on the Book Exam button to reach the scheduling system
- First step shall be to fill out the My Profile section before moving onto Scheduling exam appointment
Users can setup their photo identification by uploading a Government issued ID. This ID must be uploaded for verification purposes. The following instructions are provided to the user.
- Take a picture of your photo ID using a smartphone or a camera or webcam on your PC.
- Save the image of the picture to your PC.
- Upload the image from your PC to Examity scheduling system
- Users can select from an available list of security questions to setup 3 security questions.
- System will prompt you to answer 1 of these security questions during your authentication process when you login to take the exam so please remember or note down your responses
Please select the date and correct time zone to schedule the exam. Candidates in India should choose the time zone - (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi. Please ensure you choose the correct time zone as the ‘Begin Test’ button will be enabled at the time chosen by you.
User enters first name, last name, first name and last name and re-enters first name and last name.
- No spaces or capital letters are to be used while entering this information. System will save the keystroke entry of the data that is entered, and this will be used as part of the authentication process when you login to take the exam.
- If user fails to successfully enter ExamiKEY information 3 times, a red flag is raised.
9. You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
To enquire about registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be allowed to take the NMAT by GMAC™ exam a maximum of three times during the year’s testing period. This includes the first attempt plus a maximum of two retake attempts. No shows are considered attempts.
Your retake registration option will be enabled in your dashboard after your exam date. You need to register for the retake by simply clicking on the Retake section, and paying the retake fees.
Please note retake can be scheduled after the completion of a scheduled attempt and the retake exam can only be taken after a gap of 15 days from the previous attempt.