The GMAT Online Tutorial was designed to provide test-takers with an idea of what the test center screens will look like during their GMAT exam.
The tutorial includes:
- Look-and-feel of GMAT test screens
- Preview of screen navigation and layouts
- Information about the structure of the exam
- Information about what to expect at the test center
- Helpful reminders and tips for test day
All test-takers can access this tutorial at any time, but we recommend that it be reviewed within 3 days prior to taking the GMAT exam.