Know What to Expect at Your GMAT™ Test Center
The GMAT™ exam is owned by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). We administer the exam with the help of Pearson VUE, a global network of testing centers.
What is a Pearson VUE Test Center Like?
The GMAT exam is available only at designated Pearson VUE test centers around the world. No matter where you are, you can trust that your testing experience is the exact same as other candidates have.
Know the Rules
Read the GMAT Examination Testing Rules Agreement to understand test policies and avoid policy violations which may result in your score being canceled.
Checking into Your Test Center
Here’s a summary of the steps you’ll take when checking in at the test center. Know what to expect to have a successful and worry-free testing experience:
- Present appropriate identification
- Provide your palm vein scan (where permitted by law)
- Provide your digital signature stating that you understand and agree to the Test Taker Rules & Agreement
- Sit for a digital photograph
- Begin your GMAT Exam
How is the GMAT Exam Delivered?
Once inside, you will find the testing room is quiet and distraction-free to encourage peak performance. The exam is delivered only on a computer, which ensures consistency and fairness. Our computer exam allows you to:
- Test around the world on almost any day of the year.
- Track your time and the number of questions you have to answer.
- Receive unofficial scores when you finish the test.