For pricing information, please view the GMAT Location Specific Pricing & Regulations page.
Credit Cards and Debit Cards
When paying for your GMAT exam and/or any additional product or service with a credit card or debit card, please consider the following:
- We accept: VISA, Mastercard, American Express and JCB
- Charges on your credit card statement will most likely appear as “VUE*GRAD MGMT TEST”\.
- If your credit or debit card is declined, your appointment will be automatically canceled. You are responsible for scheduling another test appointment with a valid payment.
- If you use a stolen or fraudulent credit or debit card, your registration will be canceled, any of your previous GMAT scores may be canceled, and Graduate Management Admission Council may notify both schools and law enforcement authorities.
- If you wrongfully challenge or dispute the fee with your credit card company, you may be blocked from taking further exams or from requesting additional score reports.
In India, some banks will not allow debit cards to be used on the internet unless the merchant participates in Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code. This requires that the customer enter a pin number. We do not participate in this program. Please contact your bank for assistance. Some banks may be willing to issue their customers a special one-time use card, or lift the pin restriction, so you can use it on our website.
Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, and Personal Checks
When paying for your GMAT exam by cashier check, money order, or personal check, please consider the following:
- Your payment must be payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT, in US dollars and drawn on a US bank and for the full amount, including taxes, where applicable.
- List the current date (do not postdate).
- Have the appropriate signature(s).
- Have the bank name and its location preprinted on the face of the check.
- Be received at least 10 days before the appointment date to allow for processing. If your check is returned for insufficient funds, Pearson VUE may deduct a service fee from your account electronically and your appointment will be canceled. You are responsible for scheduling another test appointment with a valid payment.
Our test-takers are our priority and to assist you during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have temporarily waived all exam cancellation, reschedule & score reinstatement fees for GMAT™ test-center based appointments. If you need to cancel, reschedule your appointment to another date/location, or if you have an existing GMAT™ score you would like to reinstate to finalize your application, you can do so at no charge. For up-to-date test center status please refer to our FAQ page.
GMAT Exam Voucher–Cover the cost of the GMAT exam. Inspire a family member, friend or colleague to elevate their career with a gift voucher to cover the entire cost of the GMAT exam.
Read the GMAT Handbook–What you need to know and what you agree to when scheduling your GMAT exam.