The GMAT™ Online Exam measures the verbal, quantitative, and integrated reasoning skills that are most relevant for graduate business education.
The Quantitative Reasoning section tests your ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills.
The Verbal Reasoning section measures your ability to understand and evaluate what you read, as well as your ability to recognize basic conventions of standard written English.
- The Integrated Reasoning section requires you to interpret and analyze information from different sources and in a variety of formats to solve complex reasoning tasks.
GMAT™ Online Exam Scores
GMAT Online Exam scores use the same scoring algorithm and the same score scale as the test center-based GMAT™ exam. You will receive Section Scores, Total Scores, and Percentiles for each. Learn more about how the GMAT is scored.
When you complete the exam, you will not receive a score immediately. Your test data will be sent to GMAC™ for scoring. After the scoring is completed, your official score will be available to you on your mba.com account within 7 business days of completing your exam
Your GMAT™ Online exam score is valid for 5 years, giving you the flexibility to take the exam and send your GMAT™ score to schools when you are ready. Your score report includes:
- Background information, such as your GMAT™ ID, GMAT™ Online exam Date, GMAT™ Online Appointment Number
- Section score for each GMAT™ Online exam section
- Total Score for your GMAT™ Online exam
- Percentiles for each Section Score and your Total Score
Note that, at this time, scores for the GMAT Online exam will not be included in the score reports sent for exams taken at test centers.
Once you receive your official GMAT™ Online score via email or through your mba.com account you will have the opportunity and flexibility to review it before deciding whether you want to send your score to schools. If you choose to report your score to schools, you can select the programs to receive your GMAT™ Online score via your mba.com account. To send scores:
- Log into your mba.com account
- Click the “Send GMAT Online Score” button
- Search for and select programs to receive your score
- Verify your program selection and click the “Send GMAT Online Score"
You can send your score to as many programs as you wish at no additional cost. To support you in getting your GMAT Online score to your desired programs, GMAC has waived the score reporting fees for the GMAT Online exam.
Privacy Information Specific to Your GMAT Score Reports
GMAT™ scores and personally identifiable information will be released only at your specific request, except as otherwise set forth in the GMAT™ Online Exam Policies and Procedures as required by law, and as necessary to detect or prevent unlawful activity or to cooperate in a judicial or governmental proceeding.