Focus on Detailed Performance Insights
The GMAT™ Focus Edition includes new and improved detailed performance insights with your Official Score Report, at no additional cost!
In addition to your total and section scores and percentile rankings, you’ll get insights by section, question type, and content domain (meaning, a specific area of knowledge), details on your time management, and data on how you performed compared to others that applied to the same program.
Performance summary charts provide a view into your performance across the entire exam:
- Performance by Section – provides an overview of your Total Score, section scores, and your percentile ranking for each. Use this chart to get an overview of your score.
- Performance by Program & School – shows your Total Score percentile ranking compared to the percentile rankings of test takers who sent their GMAT scores to the same program within the past 5 years. Use this chart to see how you stack up against others who are interested in applying to the same program(s). Note that this chart will only display if you send your Official Score to one or more programs.
Subsection charts provide details about how you performed on specific domains within the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Data Insights sections. It is important to note that not all subdomains are present within each of the three sections. (Please note that if a specific chart is not relevant to a particular section, it will not be provided.)
- Performance by Content Domain - shows your percentile ranking based on the most recent 5 years of data for each content domain within the individual section. Use this chart to see how you performed on different content domains within the section, and where you have strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Performance by Question Type - shows your percentile ranking based on the most recent 5 years of data for each question type within the individual section. Use this chart to see how you performed on different question types within the section, and where you have strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Performance by Fundamental Skills - shows your percentile ranking based on the most recent 5 years of data for each fundamental skill within the individual section. Use this chart to see how you performed on different fundamental skills within the section, and where you have strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Time Management & Performance - shows your response time in minutes, including any review time, for each question within the individual section. Use this chart to see how you managed your pacing compared to the average expected time spent per question in the section, as well as your performance by question.
- Summary of Question Review & Changes - shows your review activity for that section, including how much time you spent reviewing and editing questions in the section. Use this chart to help you evaluate whether or not changing your answers improved your performance.
Accessing Your Official Score Report
Your Official Score Report is available via your mba.com account typically within 3-5 days*. You will be notified via email once your Official Score Report is available in your mba.com account (if you do not see the email, check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder). It includes your exam appointment details, some personal data that was provided at registration, individual section scores, Total Score, and percentile rankings. It will also include previous scores from other GMAT exams taken within the past five years (if applicable).
There is no need to cancel your score for the GMAT™ Focus Edition.
Since you are not required to select which business school programs receive your Official Score Report before you take the GMAT™ Focus Edition, there will never be a need to cancel your score. You only send the scores you want to, and if you do not send your Official Score Report to schools after the exam, they will not be able to see it. It will only remain accessible via your mba.com account for you to view.
Please note that once you send your score to a program, GMAC cannot undo that action or disable the school's ability to view your score.
Note: Your score may be cancelled at the sole discretion of the Graduate Management Admission Council GMAC and/or Pearson VUE. Learn more here.
*May occasionally take up to 20 days.