School Expert Q&A: Bennett University
Bennett University answers questions about their program.
About the Program
- Name of the school? School of Management, Bennett University
- School location? Plot No. 8-11, Tech Zone 2, Greater Noida
- Year school started? 2016
- Any global ranking? N/A
- Name of the program? Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- GMAT™ score? 550
- Work Experience requirement? Not mandatory – Bennett University offers additional 5% scholarship on Tuition Fees for candidates with experience more than 2 years.
- English Proficiency requirement? Yes
- Letters of recommendations? Not mandatory
- Interview/Group Discussion? Valid GMAT/NMAT by GMAC scores followed by Personal Interview.
What is the Application Process?
- How does one apply for the programme? Through online application form, available at https://applications.bennett.edu.in/
- What is the Application fee? INR 1000/-
- Where do I get a copy of the Application form? Available at https://applications.bennett.edu.in/
- When does the application process start? September first week.
- What is the last date to apply? Rolling admissions beginning November.
What is the Admission Process?
- What is the range of GMAT™ scores for accepted students? 550 and above
- Is there a requirement of 16 years of study prior to applying? No
- What constitutes work experience? Any technical, managerial, or operational experience in a business or social enterprise, evaluated on an individual case basis. Bennett University offers additional 5% scholarship on Tuition Fees for candidates with experience more than 2 years.
- Is there a minimum cut off for TOEFL/IELTS/PTE test scores? No
- Who should letters of recommendation come from? Not mandatory
- When should I expect an invitation for an interview? Within 2 weeks after filling application with valid GMAT score.
- Who should I contact if I have a question regarding my application status? Can write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8800444422.
Fees & Other Expenses
- What is the estimated cost for the entire program for a foreign student? US$27,500
- What is the cost of living for the duration of the programme? US$5,000 plus out of pocket expenses
- Are there other costs to be taken into consideration? If yes what?
- Registration fee – US$800
- Security Deposit – INR 20,000
- Are there any job opportunities on campus that can be pursued while the programme is on, to lower the overall cost impact? No
What is the financial support option available to students?
- What are the scholarship options available for the students?
| Scholarship Amount
|% of Scholarship||Total Recipients||GMAT score|| NMAT 2018
|7,00,000||100% of First Year Tuition Fee||2||720+||95+|
|3,50,000||50% of First Year Tuition Fee||3||700 - 719||90 - 95|
|2,10,000||30% of First Year Tuition Fee||5||650 - 699||85 - 90|
|1,40,000||20% of First Year Tuition Fee||10||600 - 649||80 - 85|
|70,000||10% of First Year Tuition Fee||10||550 - 599||75 - 80|
- Additional Scholarship of 5% on Tuition Fee for candidates with Work Experience greater than 2 years
- Refer to university website for details
- What are the criteria for determining scholarship applications? Score in qualifying exam
- What are the options of availing a loan? Student can avail loan from any bank
- What is the amount of loan that a student is eligible for and what are the documents required? As per the credit assessment by respective banks
- At what rate of interest is the loan available? What is the date from which loan repayment begins? What is the maximum period in which a loan is to be repaid? As per the credit assessment by respective banks.
- Does the Institute/School help in getting loan? The University connects the students with its bankers. The students get into financing arrangement directly with the bank.
Curriculum/Faculty/Student Exchange/Hostel accommodation facilities of the school
- How many intakes in a year and when? Only one, in month of July
- Size of the intake? In range of 60–90
- What is the % of foreign students in an average class/intake? No limit
- What are the specializations available? Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Operations
- What % of the batch finds jobs within 3 months of graduation? 100%
- What is the mean starting salary of a class after graduation? INR 7.7 LPA
- What are the key sectors represented in recruiters for this programme? Media, Consulting, Banking, IT
- Which are the student exchange programs for MBA students? The first two classes of MBA students have had opportunities to visit Wharton Business School and Johnson School of Management, Cornell University.