Analytical Writing Assessment Rescoring Service
Are you surprised by your Analytical Writing Assessment score?
You may request rescoring of your AWA essay by an independent reader for a fee of US$45. Requests for rescoring must be made within six (6) months of your test date. A request received after six (6) months will not be honored.
Five Things to Know About Rescoring
- Rescoring results are final, i.e., you may not submit more than one rescore request.
- Rescoring may result in an increase or decrease in your original AWA score.
- Revised results are sent to you and the graduate management programs you designated as score recipients approximately 20 days after your request is received.
- Once your rescoring request is processed the fee will not be refunded.
- To request rescoring, please contact GMAT Customer Service.
Note: The Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative and Verbal sections of the GMAT exam cannot be rescored.