Continue your GMAT preparation by adding to your software 404 questions and answer explanations, including 200 Quantitative, 180 Verbal, and 24 Integrated Reasoning questions, never before seen in other GMAT® exam products.
If you don’t yet have our free GMATPrep software, download it today to get started!
Question Pack 1 integrates seamlessly with the GMATPrep® software. You will therefore be able to:
- Create your own set of practice questions, selecting by type and difficulty
- Practice answering questions in study or exam mode
- Review your progress and focus your prep with integrated performance reports
In order to use the GMATPrep® Question Pack, you need to have already installed the free GMATPrep® software, version 2.0 or higher.
The GMATPrep® software will help you prepare, practice and improve:
- Prepare: learn about the test, the math skills you will need, and a step-by-step guide to getting ready for the GMAT® exam
- Practice: try real GMAT® exam questions (90 are included), review your progress, and apply what you’ve learned in two full-length GMAT® exams
- Improve: explore strategies to help you go further and find additional prep tools to meet your needs
Don’t have it yet? Download the latest version here.
To install Question Pack 1 you need to have already installed the free GMATPrep® software, v2.0 or higher. Don't have it yet? Download the latest version here.
The free GMATPrep® software is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2; Windows 7®; or Windows 8®
- Mac OS X v10.6; v10.7; or v10.8
Additional system requirements are listed in the GMATPrep® download page in the Technical Requirements tab.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (US and Canada): +1 866 739-0238 (toll free)
- Phone (international): +1 703 668-9604
Questions? Review the GMATPrep FAQs