Using real, retired, GMAT questions, the GMAT Focus® diagnostic evaluates your performance in critical testing categories, provides you with a highly accurate score, and ranks you in relation to previous GMAT examinees. The result? By knowing your strengths and weaknesses, you can better prepare for success.
What are the advantages of the GMAT Focus test?
- Easy, online access to computer-adaptive testing
- Real questions from past GMAT tests
- Instant scores that rank your strengths
- Evaluation of your results in each testing category
- Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
How to Purchase
This web based product can be purchased as an individual exam or in a bundle of three exams. Each GMAT Focus exam purchase gives you one-time use of a quantitative exam, with one detailed, diagnostic score report. You need not take the exam in one sitting.
There is no limit to the number of exams you can purchase. However, if you purchase the GMAT Focus exam more than four times you may see questions repeated.
If you buy the bundle of 3 tests, you can save.
The GMAT Focus diagnostic is delivered online at
The site can run on any computer meeting these requirements:
- Windows NT, Windows 2000 through Windows 7, Windows XP, MAC 10.2 or higher
- Monitor screen set to 800 X 600 or higher (for best results, set to 1024x768)
- Desktop color set to 32-bit
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later, AOL V8.0 or higher, Netscape 7.2 or higher, Mozilla 1.7 or higher, Firefox 1.0 or higher, Safari 1.2 or higher
The GMAT Focus® diagnostic will work with a dial-up connection but a broadband connection, such as DSL or a cable modem, provides an optimal test experience.
For Technical Support, please visit www.gmatfocus.com and click on the Tech Support link. If the information provided does not help you, use the technical support link at the bottom of the page.