The revolutionary GMAT Focus® diagnostic tool evaluates your performance in critical testing categories, provides you with a highly accurate score, and ranks you in relation to previous GMAT examinees. GMAT Focus features:
- Easy, online access to computer-adaptive testing
- Real questions from past GMAT tests
- Instant scores that rank your strengths
- Evaluation of your results in each testing category
- Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
GMAT Focus can be purchased as an individual exam or in a bundle of three exams. Each exam gives you one-time use of a quantitative exam, with one detailed, diagnostic score report. You need not take the exam in one sitting.
Please note: This is a web-based product and is accessible as soon as your purchase is complete.
There is no limit to the number of exams you can purchase. However, if you purchase the GMAT Focus exam more than four times you may see questions repeated.
There are no refunds for digital products.
Technical Requirements Tab:
You can access the GMAT Focus diagnostic at www.gmatfocus.com.
System requirements tab:
- Windows 2000, Windows XP - Windows 7, MAC OS x 10.4 or higher
- Monitor screen set to 800 X 600 or higher (for best results, set to 1024x768)
- Desktop color set to 32-bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Apple Safari 2.0 or higher
The GMAT Focus® diagnostic will work with a dial-up connection but a broadband connection, such as DSL or a cable modem, provides an optimal test experience.
For Technical Support, please visit www.gmatfocus.com and click on the Tech Support link. If the information provided does not help you, use the technical support link at the bottom of the page.