The GMAT Exam vs. Other Exams
No other graduate business admissions exam positions you better for success than the GMAT exam.
Consider these five reasons to choose the GMAT exam as your best first step toward a career with impact.
- The GMAT exam measures the skills you have and the skills schools need. The GMAT exam's unique Integrated Reasoning section lets you differentiate your skills in a way that the GRE, CAT, GRK and other individual school exams cannot.
- The GMAT exam is available when you’re ready to take it. Testing is available around the world in state-of-the-art facilities designed to provide an unparalleled test-taking experience so that you can perform your best.
- The GMAT exam was created by the only global non-profit council of business schools. For more than 60 years, the GMAT exam, administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the global non-profit council of the world’s leading business schools, has been the path taken by business leaders to get into business schools worldwide. No other exam addresses the unique demands of graduate management education quite like GMAC.
- The GMAT exam is relied on more by graduate business schools worldwide. The GMAT exam works – for you and them – and is accepted by more graduate management programs and schools than the GRE, CAT, GRK, and any other individual school exams.
- Business schools trust the GMAT exam. For decades, the GMAT exam has set the standard for its ability to predict your success in the classroom. In fact, decades of research confirm that the GMAT exam is a valid and reliable predictor of your academic performance in today’s graduate management programs.