Graduate Business School Application Guide for Undergrads
Jumping directly into graduate business school after earning a bachelor’s degree can lead to accelerated career development opportunities across industries. A business master’s or MBA gives you the credibility and skills you need to stand out in a competitive hiring landscape.
The business school admissions process, however, is a unique challenge for any applicant—regardless of how qualified they are. Having a little insider advice from experts can go a long way toward you submitting your best possible business school application and getting into one of your top choice programs.
Graduate business school application guide for undergrads
In the mba.com Graduate Business School Application Guide for Undergrads, we provide you with the information and guidance you need to craft business master’s or MBA applications that elevate your story and help you stand out from the pool of other qualified applicants, all tailored specifically for undergrads or recent graduates like you.
Get exclusive, insider advice on how to:
- Define your personal brand and tell a compelling story with your applications
- Be strategic about when you submit your applications
- Put together a business school resume (and how it differs from a professional resume)
- Write unique and authentic admissions essays
- Choose who will write your letters of recommendation and tips for managing the process
Submit the form below to download your free guide.