Take the GMAT®
A lot of people get a little nervous before taking tests, but the Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) is one examination you don’t want to put off.
When it comes to making admissions decisions, business schools and graduate management programs worldwide rely on the GMAT® exam. Why? Quite simply they know that the better you do on the GMAT, the better you’re likely to do in the classroom. Take the test schools count on and you’ll be taking the first best step toward a career that matters.
Five Reasons to Take the GMAT Exam
- More choices, more opportunities. Only the GMAT exam is accepted by more than 5,400 business and management programs.
- The skills you've got, the skills they need. The GMAT exam lets you show schools and recruiters the skills that matter with the GMAT exam's unique Integrated Reasoning section.
- The GMAT exam is ready when you are. Testing is available around the world virtually every day of the year.
- Test when you're at your best, apply on your schedule. GMAT exam scores are good for five years.
- The test of choice because it works. The GMAT exam has been the path taken by the world's business leaders to get into to the world's leading business schools for more than 50 years.
GMAT Exam Tips from Recent Test Takers
Learn more about preparing for the GMAT exam from students like you.
GMAT Exam Preparation Is Everything
Most GMAT test takers start preparing about 3 to 6 months before the actual test date. Prep options include:
- Self study
- One-on-one tutoring
- Study groups
- Prep courses
However you choose to prepare, focus on building your math, English, grammar, and writing skills.
Next Steps? Get more in-depth information about the GMAT exam.