Register as a Test Taker with Disabilities
We are committed to providing GMAT exam access to test takers with disabilities.
Accommodations are available for test takers who meet certain eligibility criteria and properly document their request. Testing accommodations include:
- Additional testing time (all tests are timed)
- Additional or extended rest breaks
- Allowance of a medical device in the testing rooms
- A trackball mouse
- A test reader who can read the questions to the test-taker
- A recorder to record test taker responses
- Enlarged font on the PC monitor
- A sign language interpreter
Please note that you do not need to request the use of the following aids:
- Eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Pillow for supporting your neck, back, or an injured limb
- Neck braces or collars
- Insulin pump, if attached to your body (medical equipment not attached to your body requires an accommodation request)
If you would like to request GMAT test accommodations, please follow these steps:
Send your completed GMAT Test Accommodations Request form, all supporting documentation, and the test fee to Pearson VUE at one of the following addresses:
- Create a GMAT Profile and follow directions.
- Download and review the Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities (pdf)
- Complete the GMAT Test Accommodations Request Form, also found in the Supplement
- Complete the Authorization to Disclose Health Information (optional)
- Obtain supporting documentation describing your disability and need for an accommodation from a qualified evaluator. Documentation guidelines for each type of disability are available below as separate PDFs, which can be downloaded by you or your evaluator:
- Standard Mail
Attention: GMAT Disability Services
PO Box 581907
Bloomington, MN 55458-1907
- Express Mail / Courier Service
Pearson VUE Attention: GMAT Disability Services
5601 Green Valley Drive, Ste. 220
Bloomington, MN 55437
Fax: +1 (952) 681-3681
A decision regarding your accommodation request may take up to three (3) to four (4) weeks, however our average turn around time is 7 to 10 business days.
If we approve your request for accommodations, then you will be able to schedule an accommodated testing. It is not possible to schedule an accommodated testing before receiving approval for accommodations. Therefore, we request that you not book a testing appointment until you receive our decision regarding your accommodation request.
Our Commitment to Access
The Graduate Management Admission Council strives to make its products and services accessible to as broad a user base as possible. As we continue to make accessibility enhancements to our test and prep products, we welcome your feedback.
Please email your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Official Guide for GMAT Review Series is also available as a series of talking books. Watch the video to learn more.