On the day of exam, you must present acceptable and valid identification documents.
ID Requirements – Online Proctored Exam at Home
On exam day, login to www.mba.com/nmat at least 15 minutes prior to your exam appointment. Login to your candidate dashboard and click on the Begin Exam button. You will see an option to proceed and connect to the proctor and complete ID verification process.
Please show the following documents to the proctor:
- Admit Card – Candidates are required to download a fresh copy of their NMAT by GMAC™ Admit Card for each attempt from their NMAT by GMAC account.
- Confirmation email (this can be shown in your mailbox or taken as a printout)
- Any other document as advised by NMAT by GMAC™ exam for differently abled candidates.
Present one of the following forms of government-issued identification:
- International Travel Passport (Required if you are outside your country of citizenship)
- Government-issued driver’s license
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card
Please note: Renewal papers do not make an expired International Travel Passport Valid
The ID must:
- Be current (not expired) and legible
- Bear your name in the Roman alphabet exactly as you provided when you registered for the exam
- Including the order and placement of the names.
- Have date of birth match exactly the date provided when you registered for the exam
- Include a recent, recognizable photograph and your signature and date of birth.
If you cannot provide one form of ID that includes all five (5) of these, you will be required to present a second ID also from the list that includes the missing element(s).
Important: If you are unable to produce the above forms of valid ID (non-expired, original format), Admit Card or confirmation email (this can be shown in your mailbox or taken as a printout) you will not be allowed to test and will not receive an exam fee refund.