Identification Requirements for all Executive Assessments (Online & Test Center)
Whether you are taking the Executive Assessment online or at a test center, you are required to present an original (not a photocopy) ID that is valid (unexpired*) and government issued.
Your identification must include:
- A recent, recognizable photo
- Your name in the Roman alphabet, spelled exactly as your provided at registration
- Your signature
- Your date of birth as you provided at registration
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Government-issued driver's license
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card (including European ID card)
- Registration card (such as a green card, permanent resident, visa)
- Military ID card
*Under the current COVID-19 pandemic some services and access have been interrupted. As a result, IDs with an expiration date between January 01, 2020 and the date of your assessment will be accepted.
Note: Special identification requirements apply in certain countries and to citizens of certain countries. Please review the Executive Assessment Policies and Procedures for further information about your country's specific requirements. If you are unable to present the correct identification at the test center or online, you will not be allowed to complete your assessment and your registration fee will be forfeited.