Can’t wait? Get instant access from efficientlearning.com/gmat/prepguides/official-ebook
The GMAT® Official Guide Bundle 2019 includes 15% new questions and exclusive online access to the same questions online—including an additional 66 integrated reasoning questions. See below to learn more.
What’s New This Year:
Expanded Sentence Correction Chapter
The new sentence correction chapter includes an expanded introduction that provides more detailed guidance on how to approach sentence correction questions s and identifies specific areas of focus.
Question Index – Filtered by Subject and Difficulty
The new question index allows you to personalize your study experience by identifying specific subject areas, along with the level of difficulty for the practice questions.
- 1,500+ questions, including 61 new verbal, 61 new quantitative and 8 new online integrated reasoning questions with answer explanations all from past GMAT exams
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Comprehensive math review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
- Question index that organizes the practice questions by subject area and difficulty levels
- 66 integrated reasoning questions (only available online) in addition to the 1,500 questions from the printed books.
- Ability to review and reattempt practice sets to improve performance
- Options to build unique practice sets based on question types, difficulty level, and other filters
- Key performance metrics to help you assess weak areas
Frequently Asked Questions about the Official Guides
To access the online question bank, you must have the latest version of one of the following browsers: Firefox 20+, Chrome 20+, Internet Explorer IE10+, Mac Safari 6.0+. Supported OS: Mac, Windows 7+. Use Chrome 20+ for the best online experience.
Please note: The online component will expire one (1) year from the date of activation.
The shipping speed varies depending on the carrier you choose. It can take up to three (3) days for your order to ship. Please see below for the shipping times in your region:
If you are located outside of the U.S.:
Note: International shipment times does not include Customs.
If you are located in the U.S.:
- USPS – 2 to 8 business days
- UPS Ground – 1 to 6 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 to 3 business days
- FedEx Ground – 1 to 6 working days
If you are located in Canada:
- UPS Ground – 4 to 10 business days
Once your package has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation along with the tracking number to track your package. There is no signature required for the packages.
For further questions regarding your Shipment Status, please contact our shipping partner, AskNet, directly: https://gmac.support-asknet.com/en/support/home. They will be happy to assist you with the details of your shipment.