Your Executive Assessment Results
You will receive results for each section of the assessment:
- Integrated Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Total Score
- Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal Reasoning use a scale of 0 to 20
- The Total Score is derived from your results on the three sections listed above
- All three sections are equally weighted in determining your Total Score
- The total score scale ranges from 100 to 200
Important Results Information
- GMAC will send your official results directly to the schools you selected when you created your account.
- Please contact your recruiter at your school to discuss your official results.
- Results are valid for five (5) years and available for reporting for up to 10 years. Results more than 10 years old are not available.
- Because you can only take the Executive Assessment a limited number of times, GMAC does not allow you to cancel your scores. If you do not want your scores sent directly after your completed appointment, it is recommended not to select any schools or programs prior to your appointment. You will need to login to your Executive Assessment account to select your schools/programs after your appointment.