Written by the makers of the GMAT® exam, this comprehensive study guide offers more than 900 real GMAT questions, answer explanations, plus access to the NEW online section and exclusive videos! The Official Guide is the primary source to jumpstart your GMAT preparation. Featuring test-taking strategies to help you polish your test-taking skills, the Official Guide is an essential addition to your prep plan.
In addition to more than 900 questions, The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2015 features:
- A new online study companion that offers the ability to create your own practice sets with 800+ questions from past exams with answer explanations.
- New exclusive online videos with study tips and test taking strategies.
- A separate IR online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations.
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the IR section on the exam.
- A 100 question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts.
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section.
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section.
Please note: Content in The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2015 is the same as the content in the 13th Edition. The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2015 offers new video content and access to the NEW online section of the book, but no new questions.
The online components require activation codes, codes will be available on the inside back cover of the book and will expire 6 months from activation.
To use the question bank website, you must have the latest version of one of the following browsers: Firefox 20+, Chrome 20+, Internet Explorer IE10+, Mac Safari 6.0+. Supported OS: Mac, Windows 7+.