Get your study materials straight from the source—GMAT exam experts. This new guide offers more than 900 real questions and answer explanations from past GMAT exams, including 205 never before published.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the 13th Edition features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There is no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, and GMATPrep® software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
The online component requires an activation code, which is valid for six months. To retrieve your code, follow instructions on the inside back cover of the Official Guide, 13th Edition. You can extend your activation code for an additional 6 months for only US$10 at http://www.gwhizmobile.com/GMAC/index.php.
There are no refunds for digital products.