Download Free GMATPrep® Software
The next generation of GMATPrep® software will help you prepare, practice, and improve whether you have a PC or a Mac.
- Get an overview of the GMAT exam basics, learn about the different question types and understand the structure and format of the GMAT exam
- Try retired GMAT exam questions, review your progress and apply what you learned in two full-length GMAT exams
- Explore strategies to help you go further, buy more questions and find additional prep tools to meet your needs
Key features include:
- Two full-length computer adaptive practice GMAT exams* with answers (answer explanations not included)
- Ability to extend GMATPrep software by purchasing additional questions or exams
- Select Section Order – Users can select the order of the exam sections for all practice exams
- 90 free questions – 30 Quantitative, 45 Verbal, 15 Integrated Reasoning – with answers and explanations
- Tools to create your own practice question set
*Users taking an exam more than twice will see the same questions repeated.
Download for Windows
If you are having trouble downloading, click here.
File size: 51MB
- Windows 7® with SP1
- Windows 8.1®
- Windows 10®
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher
Please keep the GMATPrep® software updated as technical support is only available for the latest version. If you have GMATPrep® v2.1 or higher, the application will notify you when a new version becomes available—the text ‘Update available’ will appear at the top right of the home screen.