How Do You Like to Study? It’s Time to Study—Your Way
Whether your tablet is loaded with eBooks or you love the feel of a highlighter and a book in your hand, the 2019 GMAT™ Official Guide series is here, designed so that you can study—your way.
From the makers of the GMAT™ exam, the GMAT™ Official Guide 2019 series is available in print or eBook and includes the GMAT™ Official Guide 2019, GMAT™ Official Guide Verbal Review 2019, and GMAT™ Official Guide Quantitative Review 2019.
This is the only set of guides on the market that uses retired questions from the GMAT exam, including 220 newly released questions, for a total of more than 1,500.
New Features for 2019
- Question index – Personalize your study experience by targeting the specific subject areas and difficulty level of your practice questions. For example, if you need to refresh your geometry skills, you can identify every practice question that involves triangles.
- Expanded sentence correction chapter – GMAT exam instructors are telling us that the details in this expanded section can have a huge impact on how you prepare for the sentence correction section.
These new features can help strengthen your skills and increase your confidence on test day.
It’s Your Choice: Print or eBook
Available in print or as an eBook, the GMAT™ Official Guide series offers the choice that’s right for you. With the eBook, you can:
- Study wherever you are, on any device.
- Find topics via the easy-to-use search features.
- Resize text.
- Use the read aloud, text-to-speech tool.
With the printed edition, you can take notes your way, using your highlighter, sticky notes, or write directly on pages.
It’s up to you! Choose the right way to study—your way.
Exclusive Access to GMAT™ Official Guide Online
With the printed or eBook versions, you’ll receive exclusive access to the GMAT™ Official Guide online question bank that allows you to:
- Filter questions by question type.
- Build your own practice tests, based on question type, difficulty, and more.
- Review and retake your practice sets to improve your performance.
Purchase the series on efficientlearning.com and study with confidence knowing that you’re using the only guides available from the makers of the GMAT exam.