I have read and I understand and agree to the procedures and rules I was shown when I checked in with the test administrator.
I certify that I am the person whose name and address appear on the application check-in screen. I also certify that I am taking the GMAT test so that I may be admitted to a graduate educational program, and not for any other purpose.
I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the GMAT Handbook, including without limitation those related to:
- GMAT fees, retake and other testing policies, and score cancellations for irregularities and inappropriate examinee conduct;
- Ownership of the GMAT test, all rights therein, and all test-related records by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Privacy policies describing the collection, processing, use and transmission to the United States of my personally identifiable data (including the digital photograph, palm vein pattern, signature and audio and video recording collected at the test center), and describing the disclosure of such data to GMAC, its service providers, any score recipient I select and others as necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful activity or as required by law; and
- The exclusive remedies available to me in the unlikely event of an error in administration of the test or my scores.
I understand that the GMAT test is a confidential and secure test, protected by the laws in the United States and elsewhere. I agree that I will not discuss the content of the test with anyone and I will not record, copy, or disclose any exam question or answer, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means (orally; in writing; in any Internet “chat room,” message board, or forum; or otherwise).
I understand and agree that if I provide false information or if I violate any of the GMAT rules or procedures, or any other terms or conditions stated in the GMAT Handbook:
- The test administrator may immediately dismiss me from the test session;
- My scores may be canceled, without a refund, and a school receiving my scores may be informed of the reason for the cancellation;
- I may be banned from retaking the GMAT exam; and
- I may face civil or criminal prosecution.
I understand that, after finishing the test, I will be allowed up to two (2) minutes to decide whether to cancel or accept my test scores. I understand and agree that if I do not select either the “Report My Scores” or “Cancel My Scores” option within two (2) minutes, my scores will be cancelled automatically.
- Agree: I agree
- Disagree: I disagree