Register for your GMAT™ Online Exam
The GMAT™ Online proctored exam offers the convenience of taking your exam 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Appointments have been extended through December 31, 2020.
To Register for your GMAT™ Online exam:
- Create or Log In to your mba.com account
- Click the “Register Now or View Appointment Details” button, select the GMAT Online exam, find your preferred appointment date and time, and finalize your registration. *
*Disability accommodations – If you are planning to request a disability accommodation for the GMAT™ Online exam, do not schedule your appointment until your accommodation is approved. Please begin by following the process to register as a test taker with disabilities.
Accommodations available include 50% and 100% extended time along with an extended break of 10 minutes.
Registration Costs and Fees
The GMAT™ Online exam registration fee is $200 USD and includes free and unlimited score report sending. You will have be able to select your schools after you have received and reviewed your score.
All appointment reschedule fees are currently being waived. All cancel fees (up to 24 hours before appointment time) are currently being waived.
You can reschedule your exam appointment anytime before your scheduled exam time. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours of your scheduled exam appointment time. Log into your mba.com account and click the "View Appointment Details" button to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
You may pay for your GMAT™ Online exam with any of the forms of credit card or debit card listed below, please consider the following:
- We accept: VISA, Mastercard, American Express and JCB
- Charges on your credit card statement will most likely appear as “VUE*GRAD MGMT TEST”\.
- If your credit or debit card is declined, your appointment will be automatically canceled. You are responsible for scheduling another test appointment with a valid payment.
- If you use a stolen or fraudulent credit or debit card, your registration will be canceled, any of your previous GMAT scores may be canceled, and Graduate Management Admission Council may notify both schools and law enforcement authorities.
- If you wrongfully challenge or dispute the fee with your credit card company, you may be blocked from taking further exams or from requesting additional score reports.
In India, some banks will not allow debit cards to be used on the internet unless the merchant participates in Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code. This requires that the customer enter a pin number. We do not participate in this program. Please contact your bank for assistance. Some banks may be willing to issue their customers a special one-time use card, or lift the pin restriction, so you can use it on our website.
You are required to present an original (not a photocopy) ID that is valid (unexpired) and government-issued. All IDs must include the candidate's name and a recent, recognizable photo. All IDs must have a first and last name that matches the first and last name the candidate used to register for the exam.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Driver’s license†
- Military ID (including spouse and dependents)
- Identification card (national or local)†
- Registration card (such as green card, permanent resident, visa)†
† We know under the current COVID-19 pandemic some services and access has been interrupted. As a result, IDs with an expiration date between January 01, 2020 and the date of the exam will be accepted.