Prepare for the Exam
The GMAT Exam, now with Integrated Reasoning, will give you one more way for you to showcase your skills and differentiate from other candidates.
Preparing for the GMAT Exam: New Study Material Available
We've released updated versions of our existing study products, which include an updated version of the GMATPrep™ software as well as the Official Guide to GMAT® Review, 13th Edition. The Integrated Reasoning section will not be offered separately, so if you’ve already taken the GMAT exam but want to have an Integrated Reasoning score, you’ll have to retake the entire exam. Official Score Reports will continue to provide all scores from the past five years.
The Quantitative, Verbal, and Total scores are not changing, so current study materials will still cover the AWA, Quantitative, and Verbal sections, and students can focus on these areas until Integrated Reasoning prep materials are available.
GMATPrep™ software will help you prepare, practice, and improve whether you have a PC or a Mac:
- Prepare: Learn about the test, the math skills you’ll need and a step-by-step guide to GMAT prep
- Practice: Try real GMAT exam questions, review your progress and apply what you learned in two full-length GMAT exams
- Improve: Explore strategies to help you go further, buy more questions and find additional prep tools to meet your needs
Key Features Include:
- 90 free questions – 30 Quantitative, 45 Verbal, 15 Integrated Reasoning – and new tools to create your own practice question set
- Performance reports to help you review your progress and focus your prep
- 2 full-length practice GMAT exams with detailed results
- Ability to extend GMATPrep software by purchasing additional question sets
The Official Guide GMAT® Review, 13th Edition
The only GMAT study guide to provide you with GMAT questions from previous exams, the 13th Edition of The Official Guide for GMAT® Review will be available online in the mba.com store as well as at a bookstore near you.
Key Features include:
- More than 300 new Quant and Verbal items
- Online Integrated Reasoning Practice
- Updated review content
Updated to reflect the key changes in the GMAT exam, the new GMAT Write tool will score your Analysis of an Argument essays using the same scoring tool as the actual GMAT exam.
Key Features Include:
- Two Analysis of an Argument essay prompts
- Scored by the test essay scoring tool
- Full feedback on key writing skills that define your essay score