The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2017 is the most comprehensive test prep product offering the only source of real past GMAT questions. Get more actual practice questions than any other product on the market with the Official Guide, including 15% new content this year. It has been used by candidates worldwide to study, prepare and succeed on the GMAT exam.
Note: This version of the 2017 Official Guide includes all corrections previously identified in the first printing.
The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017, featuring all question types, delivers more than 900 retired GMAT questions and answer explanations. Not only is there 15% new content, you will also get exclusive access to videos from real test takers and GMAC staff who share insight and tips on GMAT preparation.
The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 features:
- Print guide with 900 practice questions of all types with answers and explanations, math review, essay topics, and a diagnostic test, plus six months’ access to 50 online integrated reasoning questions.
- An online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations.
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the GMAT exam section.
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts.
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section.
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section.
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam.
To use the question bank website, you must have the latest version of one of the following browsers: Firefox 20+, Chrome 20+, Internet Explorer IE10+, Mac Safari 6.0+. Supported OS: Mac, Windows 7+.
The shipping speed varies depending on the carrier you choose. It can take up to three (3) days for your order to ship. Please see below for the shipping times in your region:
If you are located outside of the U.S.:
Note: International shipment times does not include Customs.
If you are located in the U.S.:
- USPS – 2 to 8 business days
- UPS Ground – 1 to 6 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air – 2 to 3 business days
- FedEx Ground – 1 to 6 working days
If you are located in Canada:
- UPS Ground – 4 to 10 business days
Once your package has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation along with the tracking number to track your package. There is no signature required for the packages.
For further questions regarding your Shipment Status, please contact our shipping partner, AskNet, directly: https://store.mba.com/cgi-bin/pages/rnfaq. They will be happy to assist you with the details of your shipment.