Executive Development Programs
An executive development program is a specialized, intensive learning experience.
Executive development programs are designed for career enhancers, including those who already have an MBA. Options range from seminars to certificate programs that usually focus on only one topic. These programs generally last one day to one week and consist of one or more sessions.
- Programs provide flexibility in scheduling and location, as well as a limited time commitment
- Enrollment is open, so you avoid a formal application process
- Enroll in specific topics of interest and learn from renowned business school faculty or industry professionals
- Update or broaden your skills and maintain certain professional licenses
- Gain new knowledge or exposure to the latest developments in your field
- Receive training on a particular subject before taking on new responsibilities at work
- Unlike a graduate management education, students do not earn a degree or receive comprehensive academic training