GMAC® Key Service Providers
GMAC has a number of key service providers that fulfill services on mba.com, for the GMAT® program, and for surveys. Each of the following service providers is subject to our strict confidentiality requirements:
- GMAT test registration, customer service, test administration at test centers worldwide, and official test score reporting vendors: Pearson VUE, a business of NCS Pearson, Inc.
- Test development vendors that also provide certain scoring services: ACT, Inc.
- Vendor for the mba.com store: The mba.com store is hosted by our e-commerce service provider, asknet AG. If you purchase mba.com products or program materials, your information, including full name, address, phone number, email address, shopping cart data, and payment information, will be transmitted to or collected by asknet. For customer service purposes, asknet will provide GMAC with your full name, address, email, and the items purchased.
- Information technology (IT) vendors used to develop new and modify existing applications, store information, host our Web servers, and provide other IT development assistance.
- Communications vendors that assist GMAC with marketing and communicating via social media, mobile, and other media
- Survey vendors used to send survey invitations and collect survey responses
These service providers continue to be subject to our strict confidentiality requirements.
GMAC Key Strategic Partners
GMAC has a number of key strategic partners that share our commitment to creating access to graduate management education. Each of the following GMAC strategic partners is subject to our strict confidentiality requirements:
- GMASS® participants: These include business schools, corporate affiliates, and other organizations that have agreed to strict terms-of-use agreements concerning your personal information. They will only receive your information if you voluntarily opt in for the GMASS service. These organizations are required by GMAC to provide you with a chance to opt out in the event you decide you do not want to be contacted by them. Click here for further information on the GMASS service. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report not being able to opt-out.
- GMAT score recipients: Institutions that accept GMAT scores and that are selected by a test taker to receive his or her scores will receive the scores and certain personal data, including contact, background and demographic information including the digital photograph collected at the test center, if the institution has elected to receive the photograph.
- Financial Aid Information: If you consent to receiving financial aid information in your profile, we may share some of your personal information, including contact, background and demographic information with a financial aid provider who may contact you directly.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Law Enforcement and Fraud Prevention
GMAC may provide access to personal information as required by law, to comply with requirements in a judicial or other governmental proceeding (for example, a court order, warrant or subpoena), or in instances where we determine that it is necessary in order to detect or prevent fraud or other unlawful activity.